January 13, 2018 by Jesse
1957 Cessna 172 Project – Low time 2009 engine!
1957 CESSNA 172
- Registration: CF-ZTL
- S/N: 29902
- Annual Due:Due
- AFTT: 2,571.3
- Engine Time: 18 SMOH – Vike Aeromotive 2009
- Propeller: McCauley fixed pitch
- King KLX 135 Com GPS
- Cessna 300 XPDR/ENC
- 6 x Factory new cylinders at OH.
- Alternator kit.
- OH starter.
- Ignition upgrade kit.
- Cleveland wheels and brakes
- Wheel pants.
- Fin strobe.
- Newer instruments.
- Service manuals and records present.
- Paperwork and parts are well organized and present. Aircraft is an excellent project completion candidate. Owner ran out of time. Logbooks are all present.
Exterior: 2/10 – old, cracked, faded.
Interior: 7/10 – new headliner, side panels and seats have been replaced.
Contact: Ken Smith, 1-604-991-4300, email@example.com