In October 2004, Upper Valley Aviation Ltd. completed the addition of a second new 10,000 sq ft hangar complete with state of the art Rotary Wing Painting booth and upholstery facilities. The new hangar allows our company to paint larger aircrafts.
At UVA we take pride in painting all aircraft with the highest degree of workmanship and top quality materials, using the Endura process. From the simplest touch-up or decal application through to a complete strip & repaint UVA approaches each job with the same meticulous attention to detail. Our craftsmen offer the ability to do complete airframe overhauls, paint, upholstery and reassembly of your aircraft in our Transport Canada approved facility. All materials used are approved for FAA certification in the USA as well.
But there’s more contributing to our impressive list of satisfied clients than simply pride and craftsmanship. We believe the reason behind so much repeat business is our commitment to customer service and excellent prices.
Whats included in your quoted price:
- Strip: AC cleaned of all old paint with aircraft certified, environmentally friendly materials.
(price is based on one layer of previous paint)
- Ask about our scuff option.
- Fine cleaning.
- Basecoat color application.
- 2 Trim colors.
- Any basic scheme of your choice or design. (Prices may vary for more intricate designs)
- Basic registration. (standard TC requirements to match trim colors)
- Required decals and placards.
- Post paint detailing.
- Control Re/Re.
- Control balancing.
- Paint and materials.
- Stainless common screw replacement.
Extra options Available:
- Body work: Dents, surface corrosion removal. (the first 10 hours free!)
- Prep and paint of window sills and door jams.
- Prep and paint inside of cowlings.
- Prep and paint propeller(s). (includes re/re)
- Additional trim colors.
- Prosealing seams.
- Landing gear bay prep and paint (for retractible gear AC).
- Metallic colors.
- Stainless cowell kit + installation.