Beech King Air 200 Paint and Interior plus upgrades
This Beech King Air 200 has been completely refinished at UVA Including:
- Phase 1-4 Complete January 2018.
- New Paint Complete September 2017.
- White base.
- Gold and blue metallic striping.
- King Air and Beech logos painted.
- Painted placards.
- New Interior Complete December 2017.
- New leather interior on all Pax seats with painted frames, new foam and new diaphragms.
- New sheepskin, foam, painted frames on crew seats.
- Seat belts re-webbed.
- New sound deadening on flooring replaced.
- Headliner, sidewalls reupholstered.
- New carpets throughout.
- Runner made.
- Window surrounds re-painted.
- All cabinetry re-surfaced.
- All cabinetry attach points repaired as required.
- BLR Winglets Installed September 2017.
- New brake hoses December 2017.
- New Battery December 2017.
- Pitot Static completed December 2017.
- ELT recertified 2018
- Re-weigh completed December 2017.
A special thanks to the UVA paint, interior, cabinetry, structures and maintenance crew for making this project a reality!