Cessna 180 Skin Repairs and PaintStructural
This Cessna 180 from Ward Air in Alaska came down for belly skin replacement and some other structural repairs needed. It operates as a float machine out of Juneau. Work completed:
Cessna 180 Skin Repairs and Paint
- VG Kit Installation.
- Strobe light replacement.
- Lifting ring grommet replacement.
- New tailcone.
- Many small repairs due to corrosion.
- Bearing replacements.
- New strut cuffs.
- Wing-ex upgrade completing.
- New wing tips.
- New brake lines.
- All new seat tracks.
- Bulkhead repairs.
- Replaced floor sections.
- Replaced various floor and belly doublers.
- Replaced belly skins.
- Wing rib repairs due to cracks.
- Registration change.